If you are interested in receiving orthodontic treatment that is both discreet and comfortable, we invite you to consider Invisalign®! This orthodontic treatment consists of using clear aligning trays to shift your teeth over time. We invite you to learn more about the benefits of Invisalign through the information provided below!
1. Invisalign aligners are not uncomfortable.The material that makes up the aligners is a smooth, comfortable plastic to prevent the aligners from causing irritation or harm to your tongue, cheeks or lips.
2. The aligners can be removed. This gives you greater control and freedom over the course of your orthodontic treatment, especially because you can remove the appliances when needed, such as to clean your smile fully. This eliminates many of the complications that come with traditional braces.
3. Invisalign allows you to eat whatever you want during treatment. While traditional braces restrict your ability to eat sticky and chewy foods so that you don’t break your appliance, Invisalign allows you to eat all of these foods. Just remove your aligner first!
4. The clear aligners are hard to see. The clear plastic material makes Invisalign virtually invisible. Almost no one will see that you have an aligner in your mouth while you are receiving treatment.
5. Your smile imperfections can be corrected with Invisalign. If you struggle with misaligned teeth or issues such as overbites and underbites, we can help!
6. Invisalign can be matched to your busy schedule. Appointments for treatment occur about every six weeks, requiring less time at Britex Dental and more time living your life.
If you are interested in receiving Invisalign in Austin, Texas, we invite you to call our office today at 512-782-4092 and schedule an appointment with Dr. Brendan Loehr today. We are excited to hear from you!